Resident Scholarly Activity 2021 – 2022
ISUOG World Congress
ACOG Annual Clinical & Scientific Meeting
SGO Annual Meeting
AAGL 50th Global Congress on MIGS
CREOG Resident Workshops
ACOG District XII Annual Meeting
SGS Annual Scientific Meeting
CREOG & APGO Annual Meeting
Journal of the American Medical Association
Third edition of Pocket Ob/Gyn published by Lippincott Williams and Wilkins
Journal of Case Report Images in Obstetrics & Gynecology
Journal of Perinatal Medicine
The Journal of Electroconvulsive Therapy
University of Florida College of Medicine Outstanding Resident Instructor Award
Coaching for Leadership Development Program
Golden Apple Award for Outstanding Medical Student Education
Housestaff Council on Graduate Medical Education
Housestaff Quality and Patient Safety Committee
American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology Junior Fellow District XII
Over the course of training, residents will deliver three formal oral presentations to the OBGYN Department. These topics and conferences reflect some of the residents’ scholarly work.
Quality and Safety Project
- Presented as a PGY-2 during Resident Research Day.
- David McLean, M.D. is the Director of Patient Safety and Quality for the OBGYN Department and assists with identifying systems issues and create a plan for improvement.
Original Research Project
- Presented as a PGY-3 during Resident Research Day.
- Sarah Baxley, M.D., Ph.D. supervises resident research and assists with identifying potential topics and appropriate study design.
Evidence-Based Medicine Presentation
- Presented as a PGY-4 during Grand Rounds.
- Jessica Heft, M.D., M.S. as Program Director assists residents in identifying an emerging area of study that may impact traditional clinical practice.