Our program strives to improve the lives of Obstetrics & Gynecology patients on a local and global scale by training physicians that are dedicated to lifelong scholarship, advocacy, leadership, and the practice of evidence-based, equitable, patient-centered care.
- Cultivate compassionate, knowledgeable, culturally competent obstetricians and gynecologists who are fully prepared for independent practice
- Train exceptional, experienced, and skilled women’s health surgeons
- Provide a unique and well-rounded curriculum for resident physicians in order to continue a legacy of thoughtful, innovative, and high-quality care
- Support the individual career goals of our residents which may include private/community practice, academic practice, or subspecialty fellowship training
- Maintain a culture that encourages and values diversity, mentorship, well-being, and continual self-improvement
We welcome your interest in our program. If you have any questions, please contact our Program Coordinator: