Jessica Heft, M.D., M.S.
Dr. Heft was raised in Gainesville, Florida. She received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Classical Studies from the University of Florida and a Master of Science degree in Physiology and Biophysics from Georgetown University in Washington, D.C. She then graduated from the University of South Florida with her Doctor of Medicine degree and received the James M. Ingram Award. Following medical school, Dr. Heft completed both her residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology and her fellowship in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. During her training, she received multiple teaching awards including the Excellence in Urogynecology Award and was a finalist for the Vanderbilt University Medical Center Candle Award. She is a member of Phi Beta Kappa and Alpha Omega Alpha honor societies.
- American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- American Urogynecologic Society
- Society of Gynecologic Surgeons
- Vaginal surgery
- Urinary incontinence, interstitial cystitis
- Complex obstetric laceration and fistula repair
- Pelvic pain
- Quality improvement in surgery
- Medical education