Applications for this program should be submitted through the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS). Please refer to the ERAS 2013 User Guide.
- Applicants may begin applying with ERAS November 15 for the program year beginning July 2014.
- Fellowship program starts downloading December 2012.
- ERAS Post Office closes May 31, 2013.
- Applicants applying for fellowship will receive notice of an offer to interview by July 15. Those not being offered an interview will also be notified by this date.
- NRMP match results available October 9, 2013.
The following documents constitute a complete application for our program:
- My ERAS application
- Photograph-wallet-sized color photo
- Three letters of recommendation
- USMLE Transcript
- Personal Statement
*NOTE: Registering you with ERAS does not register you with the NRMP. ERAS is a separate entity from the NRMP. You may use ERAS without using the NRMP; however, if you intend to participate in the Match, you must contact the NRMP directly to ascertain eligibility and participation requirements.
Links & Resources
Below are some important websites that should be helpful to you in the application process.
- ERAS Fellowship Document Office (EFDO), acting as your designated dean’s office:
E-mail: support @ erasfellowshipdocuments.org