Our residency program curriculum provides training which will allow graduates to pursue either a generalist practice or subspecialty training in any of the subspecialties in our field. We emphasize teaching and mentorship, graduated levels of patient-care responsibility, primary care training integrated into clinical experience within the department, and significant exposure to the obstetrics and gynecology subspecialties.
- Block Schedule
- Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Continuity of Care Clinic
- Simulation Exercises and Surgical Labs
- Educational Program Schedule
- Resident Scholarly Activities